[PATCH] fix some ld testsuite regressions for arm-nacl targets

Roland McGrath mcgrathr@google.com
Mon Jun 4 22:43:00 GMT 2012


ping?

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Roland McGrath <mcgrathr@google.com> wrote:
> I noticed two failures in the ld testsuite in a --target=arm-nacl build
> that I had not gotten before.  I think in both cases I just failed to
> notice because I had not always removed ld/tmpdir between test runs,
> and these are tests that rely on files left there by other tests run
> earlier in the sequence.
>
> Ok for trunk?
>
>
> Thanks,
> Roland
>
>
> ld/testsuite/
> 2012-05-22  Roland McGrath  <mcgrathr@google.com>
>
>        * ld-arm/arm-elf.exp (armelftests_common): Add a test that gets
>        arm-lib.so built so armeabitests_common can use it.
>        (unresolved-1-dyn): Exclude this test for [istarget "arm*-*-nacl*"].
>
> diff --git a/ld/testsuite/ld-arm/arm-elf.exp b/ld/testsuite/ld-arm/arm-elf.exp
> index b6eb3d3..3f6f1a0 100644
> --- a/ld/testsuite/ld-arm/arm-elf.exp
> +++ b/ld/testsuite/ld-arm/arm-elf.exp
> @@ -268,6 +268,9 @@ set armelftests_common {
>     {"abs call" "-T arm.ld" "" {abs-call-1.s}
>      {{objdump -d abs-call-1.d}}
>      "abs-call-1"}
> +    {"Simple non-PIC shared library (no PLT check)" "-shared" "" {arm-lib.s}
> +     {{objdump -Rw arm-lib.r}}
> +     "arm-lib.so"}
>  }
>
>  set armelftests_nonacl {
> @@ -758,5 +761,7 @@ run_dump_test "attr-merge-vfp-6"
>  run_dump_test "attr-merge-vfp-6r"
>  run_dump_test "attr-merge-incompatible"
>  run_dump_test "unresolved-1"
> -run_dump_test "unresolved-1-dyn"
> +if { ![istarget "arm*-*-nacl*"] } {
> +    run_dump_test "unresolved-1-dyn"
> +}
>  run_dump_test "gc-hidden-1"



More information about the Binutils mailing list