Display some optimisations when --traditional-format
Alan Modra
amodra@gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 01:35:00 GMT 2012
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:05:14AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> I checked in this to fix a typo in ChangeLog.
I moved "enum option_values" from lexsup.c to ldlex.h. Your
change makes it read as if I moved them from ldlex.h to lexsup.c.
> Index: ChangeLog
> ===================================================================
> RCS file: /cvs/src/src/ld/ChangeLog,v
> retrieving revision 1.2449
> diff -u -p -r1.2449 ChangeLog
> --- ChangeLog 30 May 2012 04:19:10 -0000 1.2449
> +++ ChangeLog 31 May 2012 17:03:01 -0000
> @@ -8,8 +8,8 @@
>
> 2012-05-26 Alan Modra <amodra@gmail.com>
>
> - * ldlex.h (enum option_values): Move from..
> - * lexsup.c: ..here.
> + * lexsup.c (enum option_values): Move from..
> + * ldlex.h: ..here.
> * emultempl/ppc32elf.em: Include ldlex.h.
> (PARSE_AND_LIST_ARGS_CASES): Disable optimisations when
> --traditional-format.
--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM
More information about the Binutils
mailing list