[AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [0/6]

Jan Beulich JBeulich@suse.com
Mon Jul 30 14:30:00 GMT 2012

>>> On 30.07.12 at 16:21, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com> wrote:
> ARM is pleased to announce a port of binutils, gas and ld to its
> AArch64 architecture.
>
> Please note that while these tools have been used to build a large
> body of software, they cannot yet be considered complete.  We believe
> that the code is now in a state where it is worth starting the process
> of a public review.

Since it was just yesterday that I looked at arm.com, and there
still was no public documentation available - where would that be
found (as it would be needed in order to do a meaningful review)?

Thanks, Jan