Maintainers file patch for M68HC1x port.

Sean Keys skeys@ipdatasys.com
Tue Jul 24 21:33:00 GMT 2012

Again, It's not about how you or I currently use the tools, it's about desired/possible usage by all.

When I have some extra time I'll hunt for an example from Freescale. Even better, if one doesn't exist, and I never said that one definitely did, I will create one. Then we can say that binutils does something that the commercial tools don't.

-Sean