ld sysroot scripts

Feuerbacher, Alan AFeuerbacher@ALLEGROMICRO.com
Fri Jul 20 15:00:00 GMT 2012

Hi,

I'm having a problem with cross compiling binutils, gcc and glibc on a
Redhat5 system. I think that the problem is addressed by Alan Modra in his post "ld sysroot scripts":

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2012-03/msg00076.html

I've tried applying the supplied patch, but get a lot of errors like "Hunk #2 FAILED at 83".

Is there any information available on applying this patch, or on a later version?

Is there any further information about the problem Modra's patch addresses?

Obviously I'm trying to compile binutils-2.22.

Alan Feuerbacher