[PATCH] [MIPS] Add mips*el-rtems stubs

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius@rtems.org
Mon Dec 31 13:49:00 GMT 2012


On 12/31/2012 10:47 AM, Devin wrote:
> Hi,all.
> According to  Liu's Changelog, I change same content in 1,/bfd/config.bfd
> 2,/gas/configure.tgt  3/ld/configure.tgt  ,just like what Liu changed.
> and then , I have not changed anything. I build the toolchain like
> "mipsel-rtems-gcc",but when I configure RTEMS. It does not appear
> information like :
> /target architecture: mips.
> available BSPs:  hurricane.
> 'gmake all' will build the following BSPs: hurricane.
> other BSPs can be built with 'gmake RTEMS_BSP="bsp1 bsp2 ..."'/
> my configure command  is
> "../rtems-4.10.2/configure  --target=mipsel-rtems --quiet --disable-posix
> --disable-networking --disable-cxx --disable-itron
> --enable-rtemsbsp="hurricane" --prefix=/opt/mipsel "
> what happend about this?
> thanks a lot !

This question of off-topic for this list.

To answer your question: mipsel-rtems is not a valid target tuple.

a) The RTEMS source tree doesn't support a "mipsel" cpu.
It expects little endian mips as a multilib-variant of the "mips" cpu.

b) The OS name is supposed to carry a version number (-rtems4.10, 
rtems4.11 etc.). Non-versioned OS names are not supported.

Ralf




More information about the Binutils mailing list