[nonworking patch] gold/arm: define $a/$d markers in .plt

Roland McGrath mcgrathr@google.com
Wed Apr 18 20:07:00 GMT 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com> wrote:
> Your symbols should presumably be handled in
> Symbol_table::sized_finalize just like those in the forced_locals_ list.

It already is.  But, following Cary's advice, I needed to explicitly
go over the new list in sized_write_globals too.  I don't entirely
understand why they are not in the table already as forced_locals_ are
so as to be caught by the existing loop.  My new method to create them
is not doing the bookkeeping that goes on in define_special_symbol,
which I guess is why.  But from reading the logic there I can't really
tell what it ought to do for the case of a new local symbol with the
same name as a different existing symbol.

Thanks,
Roland