[nonworking patch] gold/arm: define $a/$d markers in .plt

Cary Coutant ccoutant@google.com
Tue Apr 17 22:56:00 GMT 2012

> A quick glance through the Symbol_table methods did not enclue me as to how
> to define multiple locals of the same name.  Suggestions?

Currently, local symbols can come only from relocatable objects or
from globals that have been forced local.

I haven't tried this, but I think you might be able to add a method to
class Symbol_table that adds a bare Sized_symbol (that is not in the
global symbol table) to the forced_locals_ list. Then
Symbol_table::sized_finalize() will take care of adding the symbol to
the output symbol table as a local.

You might even be able to just create a new Sized_symbol and call
Symbol_table::force_local() with it.

-cary