[PATH] gas: .warn and .nowarn pseudo-ops.

nick clifton nickc@redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 10:34:00 GMT 2012

Hi Jan,

>>     1.  Do you have an FSF binutils copyright assignment ?

> No I do not have a copyright assignment. Please provide me the required documents.

Certainly.  Please fill out the attached form and email it to the
address supplied.

>>     3.  You should also provide a test case for the gas
>> testsuite

> Unknown territory. Could you point me out a few examples that do something similar like you're requesting?

Sure.  For example take a look at the file gas/testsuite/gas/all/warn-1.s

To save you some time, I have attached a test case for you.  Just
include it in your revised patch (once the copyright assignment is in
place) and you should be golden.