gold patch committed: Use different temporary file names in tests

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Mon May 30 04:39:00 GMT 2011

PR gold/12804 points out failures in the gold testsuite, which I have
also seen.  The problem is that H.J. and I running the gold testsuite
with -j, while Cary is not.  There are three tests which use the same
temporary file name; when run with -j, amusement ensues.  This patch
fixes the problem.  Committed to mainline.

Ian

2011-05-29  Ian Lance Taylor  <iant@google.com>

	PR gold/12804
	* testsuite/Makefile.am: Use different file name for two_file_test
	temporary file for each incremental test.
	* testsuite/Makefile.in: Rebuild.