ld: target not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

naga raj gnuuser.raj@gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:14:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

  I have ported binutils-2.21.to a embedded target.

  For big endian( I made big-endian as default) it is working fine.

 But when I use -mlittle-endian flag in compiler it is generating
error as ld: target  not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status.

 So in my attempts I have used -c -mlittle-endian flags in compilation

 ex: zz-gcc -c -mlittle-endian abc.c

 and I linked manually with -EL option then it is working fine.

  ex: zz-ld -N -EL abc.o

 Can any one please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Nagaraju