PATCH: DragonFly support, attempt #3

John Marino binutils@marino.st
Wed Mar 23 08:00:00 GMT 2011


After two weeks and two previous submissions, I am still trying to get 
DragonFlyBSD patches submitted to both trunk and branch 2.21.

The previous emails on this topic can be disregarded.  I have attached 
the following updated files which are based on the current repository heads:

For trunk: binutils-current.C.patch
For  2.21: binutils_221.C.patch
For  both: 2011_03_23_changelog.txt
            2011_03_23_changelog.ld.txt
            2011_03_23_changelog.gas.txt
            2011_03_23_changelog.bfd.txt


I have already assigned copyright to FSF (FSF ID: 658681)
It would be really great if somebody with a commit bit could apply these 
patches.  I've gone through a lot of effort to create these and go 
through the copyright assignment process.

Regards,
John

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: binutils-current.C.patch
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20110323/131ddaf1/attachment.ksh>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: binutils_221.C.patch
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20110323/131ddaf1/attachment-0001.ksh>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: 2011_03_23_changelog.bfd.txt
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20110323/131ddaf1/attachment.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: 2011_03_23_changelog.gas.txt
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20110323/131ddaf1/attachment-0001.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: 2011_03_23_changelog.ld.txt
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20110323/131ddaf1/attachment-0002.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: 2011_03_23_changelog.txt
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20110323/131ddaf1/attachment-0003.txt>


More information about the Binutils mailing list