PATCH SET: DragonFly BSD, config.guess, and config.rpath

MFL Commissioner mfl-commissioner@marino.st
Sat Mar 12 07:38:00 GMT 2011

Hi,
I submitted these patches via mail list a few days ago and nobody with a
commit bit seems to be picking it up.  Is there somebody specific that I
need to talk to?  What needs to happen to get these pretty trivial
configuration changes into the trunk and branch 2.21?

Regards,
John

P.S. We are talking about #1 and #2 only, and the commit messages need
to be corrected on the fly for both the date and to remove the path
prefix on the listed change files.