PATCH: Fix support for DragonFly BSD on binutils 2.21 and trunk

John Marino binutils@marino.st
Tue Mar 8 18:14:00 GMT 2011

Hi,
The following patches (one for binutils-2_21-branch and one for master)
will fix support for DragonFly BSD that has long since been broken.

Although I would consider this a trivial patch, I have completed my
binutils copyright assignment to the FSF.  My FSF ID is 658681.

I hope I am following proper protocol with this patch submission.  If
not, I'm sure somebody will educate me quickly.  :)

Thanks in advance,
John Marino