Binutils
Ian Lance Taylor
ian@airs.com
Sat Jun 25 04:45:00 GMT 2011
farshad ghassemi toosi <farshad.gh2000@gmail.com> writes:
> I faced a very important problem about updating binutils, I wanted to use Qt
> and opengl, I always got error so I search for that and I was advised to
> update my binutils to the version of 2.19.16 or higher of course but I have
> no idea what is Binutils, so I download the package but I don't know how to
> update or install it in windows 7and even where is my current binutils now
> in my pc , kindly I ask you to help me, it's very important for me.
If you want binutils for Windows, you will do better to ask on a cygwin
mailing list. See http://sourceware.org/cygwin/ for more information.
They should have prebuilt releases for you.
If you want to try to build it yourself, see the file binutils/README in
the sources that you unpacked.
Ian
More information about the Binutils
mailing list