new port for TILEPro and TILE-Gx processors (toplevel files)

Walter Lee walt@tilera.com
Fri Jun 3 21:33:00 GMT 2011


On behalf of Tilera Corporation, I'd like to contribute a binutils port 
to two
of its families of architectures, the TILEPro architecture and the TILE-Gx
architecture.  The TILEPro port has been maintained at Tilera 
Corporation and
available from Tilera since 2008.  The TILE-Gx port has been available 
in beta
since 2010, and will be officially available later this year.  I will be the
maintainer for both ports.

I've split up the port into its individual components.  Included in this 
email
is the diff to the toplevel configure scripts.  The rest will be incoming
shortly.

Tilera has completed the copyright assignment forms from FSF for binutils.
However, I do not yet have an account on sourceware.org.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Thanks,

Walter Lee
Tilera Corporation

2011-06-03  Walter Lee  <walt@tilera.com>

	* configure.ac (tilepro-*-*) New case.
	(tilegx-*-*): Likewise.
	* configure: Regenerate.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: configure.diff.bz2
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 511 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20110603/e392cdcf/attachment.obj>


More information about the Binutils mailing list