Where's bfd.h
Bill Cunningham
billcun@suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 13 00:06:00 GMT 2011
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> "Bill Cunningham" <billcun@suddenlink.net> writes:
>
>> Where is bfd.h ? I just want to put info into elf's info section
>> header. Not to much to ask right now. Geesh.
>
> bfd.h is generated from bfd/bfd-in2.h, which is in turn generated from
> bfd/bfd-in1.h and a number of other files in the BFD directory.
OK I see now. I was looking at the raw source.
> I'm not sure what you mean by "put info into elf's info section
> header," but note that ELF structures are mostly defined in elf-bfd.h
> and in include/elf.
In the compiled compiled binutils-2.21 I get syscat.h ansidecl.h and bfd.h
and the libbfd.a static library in the /lib directory. ELF's section struct
has a referrence to SH_INFO. This is I believe where a vendor puts
information about his ELF file. COFF maybe different.
Bill
More information about the Binutils
mailing list