[Patch]: Fix some MIPS ld Failures caused by recent readelf patch.

David Daney david.daney@cavium.com
Fri Dec 9 21:59:00 GMT 2011

I think I broke 3 ld test cases with this patch:

2011-12-06 David Daney <david.daney@cavium.com>

	* readelf.c (dynamic_section_mips_val): Factor out trailing '\n'
	from printed strings and move it to the end of the function.
	Use BFD_VMA_FMT for printf format specifier for dynamic tag value.
	Use print_vma() to print dynamic tag values.

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2011-12/msg00062.html

The readelf patch is good, as it make the MIPS specific dynamic tags
have the same form as the generic tags for values of zero.

The fix is almost obvious, adjust the regexes to match on "0x0" instead
of "0" in the broken cases.

2011-12-09  David Daney  <david.daney@cavium.com>

	* ld-mips-elf/tls-multi-got-1.r: Add "0x" to match value for
MIPS_BASE_ADDRESS.
	* ld-mips-elf/textrel-1.d: Same.
	* ld-mips-elf/multi-got-1.d: Same.

Tested on mips64-linxu-gnu.