[committed] MIPS: microMIPS clean-ups
Maciej W. Rozycki
macro@codesourcery.com
Wed Aug 3 15:53:00 GMT 2011
On Sat, 30 Jul 2011, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> The reason I said "a lot of the hunks are OK to commit, as follows",
> and then approved individual hunks, was that those hunks were OK
> to commit without further ado. You seem to have assumed instead
> that everything was OK to commit unless I had a specific comment
> about it.
Oh well, I didn't catch this particular meaning of your phrase and then
failed to notice you have actually cut some pieces out. Sorry about that.
> But leave it as it is. It's my fault for not communicating clearly
> enough, and most of the other hunks were bikeshed stuff.
Please note that no matter how good I may manage to make my English, I
will never be a native speaker and subtleties may escape me. Thanks for
your understanding.
Maciej
More information about the Binutils
mailing list