RFC: Add zlib source to src CVS resposity

Weddington, Eric Eric.Weddington@atmel.com
Sun Oct 31 19:54:00 GMT 2010

Typically, building for host=mingw runs into all sorts of non-standard stuff. I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt that there is a system zlib on that platform. For gcc dependencies, it just so happens that gmp, mpfr, and mpc build just fine for mingw.

Eric Weddington