Release 2.21 - branch on Friday ?

Tristan Gingold gingold@adacore.com
Wed Nov 3 14:12:00 GMT 2010


Hi,

it is high time to start the release as we are far behind the usual schedule :-)

I plan to create the branch on Friday 5th (in the morning), unless there is a strong reason against it.

Tristan.

On Oct 21, 2010, at 2:33 PM, Tristan Gingold wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> now that things are little bit more stabilize, I propose this schedule for the 2.21 release:
> 
> * branch creation early November (2nd or 3rd)
> * prerelease just after
> * period of stabilization (patches for regressions or important fixes are allowed)
> * 2.21 release before the end of November.
> 
> Of course if we discover important bugs after, I will make a 2.21.1 release in January of February.
> 
> Tristan.
> 



More information about the Binutils mailing list