m68k disassembly patch

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu May 27 10:45:00 GMT 2010

Hi Jason,

> The following patch fixes m68k disassembly so that it is easier to
> reassemble the disassembled output.
>
> Please let me know if there's anything I need to do to make sure it
> gets integrated back into the main source tree, or if there are any
> problems with it.

No, the patch is OK and I have checked it in.  (Sorry about taking so
long to review it though).

In the future there are a couple of things that you can do to help the
process:

   *) Mention how you tested the patch and whether there were any
testsuite regressions.

   *) Provide a ChangeLog entry for the patch.  I added this one for yours:

opcodes/ChangeLog
2010-05-27  jason Duerstock  <jason.duerstock+binutils@gmail.com>

	* m68k-dis.c (print_insn_m68k): Emit undefined instructions as
	.short directives so that they can be reassembled.