toplevel out of sync

Paolo Bonzini bonzini@gnu.org
Tue May 25 16:06:00 GMT 2010

All,

the toplevel configury of gcc/gdb/binutils is very much out of sync.

If people agree, I would like to freeze commits to the toplevel
configury until they are not diverging anymore.

Also, I would like to make a new policy that from now on patches to the
toplevel cannot be committed by anyone who doesn't have write access to
both gcc and src.  Is there any agreement on this?

Unfortunately I don't have much time to devote to bringing the trees
back in shape, and not even to chase down committers of patches placed
only on one side.  Can anybody help with this?  In particular, if DJ
could provide with the last date when the tree was synchronized that
would help.

Paolo