[patch][gold] Fix PR11604

Rafael Espindola espindola@google.com
Tue May 25 14:17:00 GMT 2010

> I think that would be better. I'm just worried about what would happen
> if checking in raw .syms files becomes a regular practice. If the
> readelf output format changes, we'd have to regenerate all the
> checked-in .syms files; if we avoid checking in .syms files, we'd have
> only one thing to change (parse_readelf_line in plugin_test.c).

Sure, np.

An updated patch is attached.

2010-05-25  Rafael Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

	PR 11604
	* gold/object.cc(Sized_relobj::do_layout_deferred_sections): Avoid
	adding sections the garbage collector removed.
	* gold/testsuite/Makefile.am: Add test.
	* gold/testsuite/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
	* gold/testsuite/plugin_test_7.sh: New.
	* gold/testsuite/plugin_test_7_1.c: New.
	* gold/testsuite/plugin_test_7_2.c: New.

> -cary

Cheers,
--
Rafael Ávila de Espíndola