[patch][gold] Fix R_ARM_TLS_LE32 when there is no TLS segment

Doug Kwan (關振德) dougkwan@google.com
Mon May 24 04:09:00 GMT 2010

I am fine with the ARM back-end changes. I tested the patch with the
full test suite for arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi in simulation and all
tests passed.

-Doug

在 2010年5月22日下午2:49,Rafael Espindola <espindola@google.com> 寫道: