[Patch] [MIPS] Change opcode membership for the ssnop and ehb instructions

Catherine Moore clm@codesourcery.com
Thu May 20 18:00:00 GMT 2010

This patch changes the opcode membership for the ssnop instruction to
I1 from I32 | N55.  It also changes the opcode membership of the ehb
instruction to I32 from I33.  For those ASE's which don't support ehb
and/or ssnop, the instruction executes as a nop.  This change make the
disassembly read more cleanly.  Does this look okay to install?

Thanks,
Catherine

2010-05-20  Catherine Moore  <clm@codesourcery.com>

	opcodes/
	* mips-opc.c (mips_builtin_op):  Change membership for
	ehb and ssnop instructions.

	gas/testsuite
	* gas/mips/set-arch.d: Update expected output.