gold patch committed: Fix script_test_3 for TLS

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Wed Mar 24 21:38:00 GMT 2010

On some hosts script_test_3 will get TLS variables linked into the
program.  In order to make that work, we need to create a PT_TLS
segment.  I committed this patch to gold to make that work.

Ian

2010-03-24  Ian Lance Taylor  <iant@google.com>

	* testsuite/script_test_3.t: Add a TLS segment.
	* testsuite/Makefile.am (check_PROGRAMS): Add
	tls_phdrs_script_test.
	(tls_phdrs_script_test_SOURCES): Define.
	(tls_phdrs_script_test_DEPENDENCIES): Define.
	(tls_phdrs_script_test_LDFLAGS): Define.
	(tls_phdrs_script_test_LDADD): Define.
	* testsuite/Makefile.in: Rebuild.