[00/11] TI C6X binutils port: introduction

Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Tue Mar 23 20:30:00 GMT 2010

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010, DJ Delorie wrote:

> The config.sub changes look OK to me, but config.sub changes have to be
> approved by the configury group and brought into gcc/binutils via a
> merge:

Yes, I posted them here for information and to help anyone trying to test
the patches, as at the time I posted these patches the config.sub changes
had been approved on config-patches but not yet committed to config.git.
I committed the current config.sub and config.guess to gcc and src after
those changes were committed to config.git as commit
dce3df2c4f215ba30526268db5385090a9121899.

Patches 1-5 have been committed on Alan Modra's approval so it's now
patches 6-11 that anyone testing the port should apply.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com