A couple of extensions for powerpc/e500

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior sebastian@breakpoint.cc
Sun Jun 6 15:23:00 GMT 2010

The purpose of this patch series is to easy my debian port. The compiler
is allready built without -many. This fixes the issues that come up so far:
- Software using "classic floating point" on __powerpc__. This opcodes are
  currently allowed with -me500 and get assembly what shouldn't.
- Software using sync which has to be replace with msync.
- Software using eieio. with -many it turins into mbar 0 however mbar 1
  behaves exactly like eieio on e500.
- Software using lwsync gets assembled succefuly. This opcode is not
  recognised by the e500 and an invalid opcode exception is issued.
  Instead of throwing a lot of patches replacing it, it will be replaced
  with a sync (which is the only alternative).

Sebastian