RFC: adapting the testsuite for target that doesn't use .text/.data

Tristan Gingold gingold@adacore.com
Thu Jun 3 19:50:00 GMT 2010

On Jun 3, 2010, at 3:46 PM, Nick Clifton wrote:

>> * changing on the fly (ie within gas-defs.exp) the options of objdump and the result expected.
>>
>> I much prefer this one, but I'd like to know if others have different opinions.
>
> Not quite sure what you mean here.  Are you suggesting some sort post-objdump filter to translate section names ?

Right.  One filter to change the command line (eg: objdump -j .data --> objdump -j D_1) and one
for the output.  I will make a try and post it.

Thank you for the comment,
Tristan.