[gold][patch] Pass the output filename to the plugin

Rafael Espindola espindola@google.com
Tue Jun 1 05:12:00 GMT 2010

With the attached patch gold will pass the name of the output file to
the plugin. The use case is that sometimes the plugin wants to output
additional information to another file.

For example, in the llvm plugin we have a also-emit-llvm option. Right
now that option requires an argument. I would like to make the
argument optional and default to appending .bc to the regular output
name.

gold/
2010-06-01  Rafael Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

        * plugin.cc (Plugin::load): Pass the output name to the plugin.

include/
2010-06-01  Rafael Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

        * plugin-api.h (ld_plugin_tag): Add LDPT_OUTPUT_NAME.

Cheers,
--
Rafael Ávila de Espíndola