[committed trunk, 2.20.1 maybe?] Tweak coff section alignment tests for ce targets.

Thu Jan 28 19:01:00 GMT 2010

    Hi all,

  I committed the attached tweak to the new coff section alignment tests to
allow them to pass on targets that might have different default section flags;
there's no need to worry about them when what we want to test is alignment.
With this, the tests now pass on arm-mingw32ce and i386-mingw32ce.

gas/testsuite/ChangeLog:

	* gas/pe/section-align-1.d: Don't test section flags.
	* gas/pe/section-align-2.d: Likewise.

  Tristan, this isn't exactly high priority, but if you haven't started the
release yet, shall I put it on the branch too?

    cheers,
      DaveK