PATCH: Replace VEX.DNS with VEX.NDS
Thu Jan 14 19:36:00 GMT 2010
It should VEX.NDS, not VEX.DNS. I checked it in.
diff --git a/opcodes/ChangeLog b/opcodes/ChangeLog
index 275add4..8088f6a 100644
@@ -1,5 +1,10 @@
2010-01-14 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
+ * i386-opc.h (VexVVVV): Replace VEX.DNS with VEX.NDS in
+2010-01-14 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* i386-dis.c (names_mm): New.
diff --git a/opcodes/i386-opc.h b/opcodes/i386-opc.h
index 523d390..2aa9bb2 100644
@@ -277,12 +277,12 @@ enum
/* How to encode VEX.vvvv:
0: VEX.vvvv must be 1111b.
- 1: VEX.DNS. Register-only source is encoded in VEX.vvvv where
+ 1: VEX.NDS. Register-only source is encoded in VEX.vvvv where
the content of source registers will be preserved.
VEX.DDS. The second register operand is encoded in VEX.vvvv
where the content of first source register will be overwritten
by the result.
- For assembler, there are no difference between VEX.DNS and
+ For assembler, there are no difference between VEX.NDS and
2. VEX.NDD. Register destination is encoded in VEX.vvvv.
3. VEX.LWP. Register destination is encoded in VEX.vvvv and one
More information about the Binutils