gold patch committed: Add ODR candidates before symbol resolution

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Mon Jan 11 07:11:00 GMT 2010

Paul pointed out that my recent patch for adding ODR candidates did
not work.  It's because of a long-standing minor bug: we check ODR
candidates after symbol resolution, which means that in general TO and
SYM may be the same symbol.  I committed this patch to move the ODR
candidate check before symbol resolution, so that we are actually
looking at different symbols.

Ian

2010-01-10  Ian Lance Taylor  <iant@google.com>

	* resolve.cc (Symbol_table::resolve): Add symbols to list of ODR
	candidates before doing symbol resolution.