Can't set architecture to m32c on m32c-elf-gdb.

Masaki Muranaka monaka@monami-software.com
Sun Jan 3 00:00:00 GMT 2010

Hello Nick,

Really did you try them? Here is a log of my GDB.

(gdb) show architecture
The target architecture is set automatically (currently m16c)
(gdb) set architecture m32c:m32c
Undefined item: "m32c:m32c".
(gdb) set architecture m32c:m16c
Undefined item: "m32c:m16c".

I got their sources via official git repository.

Thanks,