seeing some -Wshadow warnings-turned-errors...

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Fri Jan 1 13:45:00 GMT 2010

> >            Fix -Wshadow warnings.
> >            * xcofflink.c: Replace finfo by flinfo throughout.
> >            (bfd_xcoff_split_import_path): Replace base by base_filename.
>
> Approved - please apply.

I removed the portion about renaming base into base_filename,
since there was no shadowing issue that I could find.  I was doing
several things at the same time, so it's possible I just got confused
and fixed something that did not need fixing...

Here is what I checked in:

2010-01-01  Joel Brobecker  <brobecker@adacore.com>

        Fix -Wshadow warnings (seen on ppc-aix)
        * xcofflink.c: Replace finfo by flinfo throughout.

--
Joel