Release 2.20.1 - Last call

Dave Korn dave.korn.cygwin@googlemail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:57:00 GMT 2010


On 17/02/2010 08:23, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> On Feb 15, 2010, at 3:24 AM, Dave Korn wrote:
> 
>> On 03/02/2010 13:12, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I plan to do the 2.20.1 release very soon.  If you have a patch to be
>>> back-ported, please speak up now.
>>>
>>> AFAIK, there is still a patch to adjust the ARM baseline for ld.  Ping ping
>>> ping!
>>    Hi Tristan,
>>
>>  So, since you posted this, we've had PR11280 show up, which is a regression
>> of 2.20 against 2.19.
>>
>> refs:  http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-02/threads.html#00111
>>       http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11280
>> Patch: http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-02/msg00315.html
>>
>>  Did the barriers go down yet?  It's liveable-with if they did, but if you're
>> still hanging out for ARM patches, I reckon this should go on the branch too.
> 
> Yes, I am still hanging out for some ARM patches, so you can apply it.

  Great, am doing that now, will be done within the next 30 minutes.  Ta!

    cheers,
      DaveK



More information about the Binutils mailing list