[patch bfd]: Fix generation of .tls directory entry

Kai Tietz ktietz70@googlemail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:05:00 GMT 2010


2010/12/21 Dave Korn <dave.korn.cygwin@gmail.com>:
> On 21/12/2010 14:15, Kai Tietz wrote:
>> 2010/12/21 Kai Tietz <ktietz70@googlemail.com>:
>
>>> Ok, I remove this TARGET_UNDERSCORE use at all. It would be always the
>>> default definition, which is for 32-bit wrong. Instead I replace in
>>> patch its use by bfd_get_symbol_leading_char(abfd).
>
>  Hah, I forgot about that function too.
>
>> So here is the new patch (tested for the same targets without
>> regression). I re-read documentation on msdn about _tls_used, and
>> there is no special-casing for x64, which means that they are doing in
>> their linker here the same magic - the _tls_used is a C-symbol.
>>
>> Ok for apply?
>
>  The default definition of TARGET_UNDERSCORE is superfluous now, isn't it?
> OK once you delete that.
>
>    cheers,
>      DaveK
>
>

Thanks for the catch. Removed this unnecessary define and committed.

Kai

-- 
|  (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
| (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
| (")_(") him gain world domination



More information about the Binutils mailing list