Patch: [z80] solve PR gas/12269

Tristan Gingold gingold@adacore.com
Tue Dec 7 08:08:00 GMT 2010


On Dec 7, 2010, at 12:14 AM, Arnold Metselaar wrote:

> Op maandag 6 december 2010, schreef Arnold Metselaar:
>> Op maandag 6 december 2010, schreef u:
>>> On Dec 5, 2010, at 10:55 PM, Arnold Metselaar wrote:
>>>> Hello,
>>>> 
>>>> I have applied the attached patch to solve bug 12269.
>>>> The ChangeLog entry is below.
>>>> Maybe the fix should go into the 2.21 branch as well.
>>> 
>>> Ok, but please commit it quickly as I plan to do the release very
>>> soon.
>>> 
>>> Tristan.
>> 
>> I'd love to,  but so far I have failed to figure out how can check
>> out the 2.21 branch, maybe someone else can do it for me.
>> 
>> Arnold
>> 
> I just found out I what my problem was, and I have now committed the 
> patch to so the 2.21 branch now.
> I needed to specify "CFLAGS=-Wno-shadow" to get it to compile, do you 
> want me to rename a variable in the branch to suppress the warning 
> about a shadowed variable?

Please, do it on the trunk and on the branch.  I'd prefer not to have branch specific patches.

Tristan.



More information about the Binutils mailing list