Release 2.21 - Soon...

Tristan Gingold gingold@adacore.com
Thu Dec 2 15:03:00 GMT 2010


On Dec 1, 2010, at 4:18 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Tristan Gingold <gingold@adacore.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> here are my latest results from the release branch.
>> The most worrying issues (arm-eabi) are now fixed, and most of the targets are in a good state.
>> (I added a some targets compared to the previous tests results in this report).
>> 
>> I plan to do the 2.21 release very soon...
>> 
> 
> Linker plugin doesn't really work:
> 
> http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12248
> 
> I am working on a fix. It will require plugin API change.

Thanks.

>From the whole discussion thread, it looks like there is no obvious and agreed fix.

So, I propose to do the 2.21 release soon (I plan to do it on Monday), and if necessary backport
the fix when done.

Tristan.



More information about the Binutils mailing list