ld for VMS?

Jay K jay.krell@cornell.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:24:00 GMT 2010

Darn ok. Maybe your changes will be contributed upstream? I guess not.
I'll try to cross build it then. I'm seeing new errors, building unwind stuff in libgcc.
I'll try some different configurations, could be gcc configure saw the GNU as/ld and
decided to provide more functionality.
Yes I can see binutils trunk builds VMS ld, thanks. I had only tried the latest release.
Maybe I should go past 4.5 for gcc too?

I also had to hack the headers a bit, like ln -s . vms and
#ifdef __GNUC__
#ifndef __int64
#define __int64 long long
#endif