static link with relocations

b95705030@ntu.edu.tw b95705030@ntu.edu.tw
Tue Apr 20 13:39:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

> 2010/4/19  <b95705030@ntu.edu.tw>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> There is a public review in my proposal which suggest me to reassign my
>> proposal to GCC. May I take the liberty to ask that you are mentor of GCC or
>> mentor of binutils(GNU)?? Should I ask to reassign my proposal to GCC??
>
> It is my first time to be involved with gsoc.  I don't know they match
> project with mentor. Can you find my name, hjl, on gsoc website?
>
> I think your EFI binutils should be placed under the GNU project.
>
>> my proposal URL is:
>> http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/yi_hong/t127065396587
>
> I don't have access to it.

Could you have access to it when I first time ask for mentor in
binutils mailing list(in this message
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-04/msg00192.html)?? Because my
proposal has been moved to GCC and you don't have access to it, means
that you may be mentor of binutils(GNU). And I must to ask GSoC to
move my proposal back.

I have seen a discussion thread in gsoc of gnu mailing list, which URL
is
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/summer-of-code/2010-04/msg00011.html. Would
you mind to tell me whether my proposal is pending or not??

thanks

yi-hong