m68k-atari-mint target

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Apr 8 17:03:00 GMT 2010

Hi Vincent,

> Would it be possible to include this patch into the official binutils
> sources ?

Yes - there are three conditions however:

  1. You will need to have a Binutils FSF copyright assignment in place
     in for us to be able to accept the patch.  I have attached the
     email form that you will need to fill out and send off in order to
     start this process.

  2. Someone (probably you) will need to volunteer to be a maintainer
     for the m68k-atari-mint port, making sure that it continues to work
     into the future, and even improving it if you want to.

  3. The patch must not break any of the currently existing ports.  (I
     assume that it does not, but I will check this once conditions 1
     and 2 are satisfied).