[commit] Fix a testsuite FAIL for bfin ld

Jie Zhang jie.zhang@analog.com
Wed Sep 23 08:21:00 GMT 2009

This patch fixes

FAIL: Weak symbols in dynamic objects 1 (main test)

for bfin-linux-uclibc-ld.

It removes empty .rel.plt, .plt and .dynbss sections. The code to remove
those empty sections is there but only when dynamic_sections_created.
Those sections might also be created in _bfin_create_got_section without
setting dynamic_sections_created. So I just move the code out of guard
of dynamic_sections_created. I also found there are two pieces of code
to remove empty .rel.plt section. I just remove one of them with this patch.

Committed on HEAD and binutils-2_20-branch.

Jie