[GOLD][COMMITTED] Fix incorrect encoding of DT_PREINIT_ARRAY.

Doug Kwan (關振德) dougkwan@google.com
Mon Oct 19 03:09:00 GMT 2009

That is a good idea and will do in the next patch.  However, I would
rather mention the relavant ELF specifications insteads of a link the
a particular web page just in case web page, or even the company goes
away.  :-)  I don't think it is difficult to search for the documents.

-Doug