[patch][gold] Add a tool for dumping incremental linking information

Rafael Espindola espindola@google.com
Tue Nov 24 19:48:00 GMT 2009

> This patch is OK with changes along those lines.

An updated patch is attached. One thing I was not sure was if I should
keep the "internal" namespace when moving the structs to the header
file. I kept it. Let me know if you think I should remove it.

elfcpp/
2009-11-23  Rafael Avila de Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

	* elfcpp_file.h: Include elfcpp.h.

gold/
2009-11-23  Rafael Avila de Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

	* Makefile.am: Build incremental-dump
	* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
	* incremental-dump.cc: New.
	* incremental.cc (Incremental_inputs_header_data,
	Incremental_inputs_entry_data): Move to incremental.h
	* incremental.h: (Incremental_inputs_header_data,
	Incremental_inputs_entry_data): Move from incremental.cc

> Thanks.
>
> Ian

Thanks,
--