[patch][gold] Add some typedefs

Rafael Espindola espindola@google.com
Tue Nov 24 18:20:00 GMT 2009


The internal::Incremental_* types are a bit long to type and I was
getting some funny indentations on a patch I am writing. The attached
patch is just a bit of refactoring. It adds a data_type type to each
reader and writer. That makes rest of the class a bit simpler.

I considered using inheritance to factor the common code a bit more.
The problem is that, if understand c++ correctly, I would have to add
using declarations to make data_type, data_size and p_ visible.

2009-11-24  Rafael Avila de Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

	* incremental.cc (Incremental_inputs_header,
	Incremental_inputs_header_write, Incremental_inputs_entry,
	Incremental_inputs_entry_write): Add a typedef with the data type.

Cheers,
-- 
Rafael Ávila de Espíndola
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: typedef.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 3784 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20091124/d19cc2e3/attachment.bin>


More information about the Binutils mailing list