[patch] Updated plugin support for bfd

Rafael Espindola espindola@google.com
Tue May 26 13:33:00 GMT 2009

> well you've done real testing, so i wont complain there.

Actually, I was asked to do so in a previous code review. I have never
coded on Solaris :-)

>  if the code is going
> to be copied verbatim to different places, perhaps it makes sense to make a
> simple m4 file for it ?  maybe in the config/ subdir ?  then we wont have to
> worry about changes in one place bit rotting in others ...

Good point. The attached patch does just the code factoring. Is it OK?

2009-05-26  Rafael Avila de Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

	* aclocal.m4: Include ../config/solaris-lfs.m4
	* configure: Regenerate.
	* configure.in: Use AC_SOLARIS_LFS.

2009-05-26  Rafael Avila de Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

	* aclocal.m4: Include ../config/solaris-lfs.m4
	* configure: Regenerate.
	* configure.in: Use AC_SOLARIS_LFS.

2009-05-26  Rafael Avila de Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

	* solaris-lfs.m4: New.

> -mike

Cheers,
--
Rafael Avila de Espindola

Google | Gordon House | Barrow Street | Dublin 4 | Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047