gold patch committed: Provide own version of ffsll
Ian Lance Taylor
Sat Mar 28 05:24:00 GMT 2009
gold uses ffsll, particularly since gcc expands it inline when
possible. However, some systems don't have ffsll. I committed this
patch to add a version when the system does not have it. I also tweaked
the other replacement functions, adding declarations so that they would
build without warnings.
2009-03-27 Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
* ffsll.c: New file.
* configure.ac: Call AC_REPLACE_FUNCS on ffsll.
* gold.h (ffsll): Declare if HAVE_FFSLL is not defined.
* ftruncate.c (ftruncate): Declare before definition.
* mremap.c (mremap): Likewise.
* pread.c (pread): Likewise.
* configure, Makefile.in, config.in: Rebuild.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4192 bytes
Desc: Provide own version of ffsll
More information about the Binutils