gold patch committed: Provide own version of ffsll

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Sat Mar 28 05:24:00 GMT 2009

gold uses ffsll, particularly since gcc expands it inline when
possible.  However, some systems don't have ffsll.  I committed this
patch to add a version when the system does not have it.  I also tweaked
the other replacement functions, adding declarations so that they would
build without warnings.

Ian

2009-03-27  Ian Lance Taylor  <iant@google.com>

	* ffsll.c: New file.
	* configure.ac: Call AC_REPLACE_FUNCS on ffsll.
	* gold.h (ffsll): Declare if HAVE_FFSLL is not defined.
	* ftruncate.c (ftruncate): Declare before definition.
	* mremap.c (mremap): Likewise.
	* pread.c (pread): Likewise.
	* configure, Makefile.in, config.in: Rebuild.