gold patch committed: Minor SPARC fixes

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Tue Mar 17 07:21:00 GMT 2009

I committed this patch to gold for some minor SPARC fixes.

If we see the _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ symbol, then we need to have a GOT
section.  This is not done in a particularly efficient fashion, and
there may be a better way to handle it.

The R_SPARC_TLS_IE_ADD reloc is moderately useless, but gcc does
generate it, and we have to recognize it.

Ian

2009-03-17  Ian Lance Taylor  <iant@google.com>

	* sparc.cc (class Target_sparc): Add has_got_section.
	(Target_sparc::Scan::global): If we see _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_,
	make sure we have a GOT section.

	* sparc.cc (optimize_tls_reloc): Recognize R_SPARC_TLS_IE_ADD.
	(Target_sparc::Scan::local): Likewise.
	(Target_sparc::Scan::global): Likewise.
	(Target_sparc::Relocate::relocate): Likewise.
	(Target_sparc::Relocate::relocate_tls): Likewise.